CDS Automaten always strives to achieve a high level of customer satisfaction. However, we cannot completely eliminate defects and complaints. That's why we have developed a warranty system that allows us to exceed your satisfaction. Please note that certain conditions must be met for this coverage to be effective. Other commercial guarantees are also possible and are expressly mentioned.
The legal warranty period, as provided for in Articles 1641 to 1649 of the Civil Code, is fully applicable to this agreement. Any buyer therefore has the right to repair or replace the delivered products if he discovers a defect in the delivered products, provided that the conditions of the legal warranty have been met. The Consumer also benefits from a two (2) year legal guarantee (article 1649bis - 1649quinquies of the Belgian Civil Code). There is no guarantee if the buyer was aware of the defects at the time of sale.
The buyer or the third party designated by the buyer is required to carefully examine the conformity of the products as soon as they are received. If the product is visibly defective and the recipient perceives this defect, he must make a claim. The buyer must inform CDS Automaten of these complaints in writing and in an explicit, unambiguous and reasoned manner. This must be done within seven (7) calendar days of delivery. It is the buyer's responsibility to provide sufficient justification for this communication. We recommend a statement that uses all reasonable technical means, such as photographs and videos.
The buyer must return the defective products to CDS Automaten in their original condition, including packaging, accessories and documentation, and always accompanied by the original invoice or valid proof of payment. Any failure to comply with this obligation shall imply a proportional reduction in reimbursement. All return costs are the responsibility of the buyer. The return of an order is always at the buyer's risk. We recommend a registered and insured return to avoid the risk of loss and theft. This return must take place within seven (7) calendar days of the notice.
Return/Repair procedure for all orders on our website
CDS Automaten has its own technical department. In the event of a breakdown or malfunction, the customer can first call our technical department or send an email via our contact page to receive advice that may help to solve the problem.
TEL: +32 (0)56 257 665
1. EQUIPMENT UNDER WARRANTY
If no solution has been found by email or phone, you must make a return request via our contact/mail/e-mail/e-mail page. If the product is under warranty, we will arrange for the removal of your defective item from your home which must first be carefully packed in the original box or similar.
If you want "Professional repair at home and by Express" (only available in Belgium), the customer will have to pay the travel expenses according to his area as well as 30 minutes of work even if the equipment is under warranty. (see below). All payments must be made directly to the technician present. Troubleshooting will be carried out within 5 working days unless the defective part is not available in stock at CDS Automaten (the delivery time of the supplier's part will be added to the repair time).
Once the item has been received, the equipment will be examined by our technical department. If there is indeed a defect, the entire repair will be at our expense (CDS Automaten) and the repair will be carried out within 20 working days from the receipt of the equipment.
If unfortunately the equipment is not under warranty (e. g. presence of limestone), you should refer to the article below "non-guaranteed equipment".
2. NON-GUARANTEED EQUIPMENT
If the item is not defective but has been tampered with or is no longer under warranty (see below). We can also arrange for the collection of your item from you, which must first be carefully packed in the original box or similar, or you can arrange the return of the item yourself. The return costs will of course be at your expense.
Return address :
CDS AUTOMATEN BVBA
Rue du Mont Gallois, 60
If you want "Professional repair at home and by Express" (only available in Belgium), the customer will have to pay the travel expenses according to his area as well as the working time performed by the technicians. (see below). All payments must be made directly to the technician present. Troubleshooting will be carried out within 5 working days unless the defective part is not available in stock at CDS Automaten (the delivery time of the supplier's part will be added to the repair time).
Once the item has been received, the equipment will be examined by our technical department. A repair quotation will then be sent to you. The repair of the item will only be carried out after confirmation by email from the buyer. The offer will include repair, return and shipping costs. If the repair estimate is unfortunately not accepted, the customer will have to pay an amount of 25.00 € including VAT for the cost of the estimate with return and shipping costs. The item will be returned to you once the payment has been made by the buyer. Troubleshooting will be carried out within 20 working days of receipt of the equipment.
3. PRICE OF THE TECHNICAL SERVICE (INCLUDING ALL TAXES)
Return of the material to our workshops: Shipping price (See Shipping and handling page, excluding free shipping according to an order amount) + 10 € VAT included
- Example for Belgium: 5.00 € + 10.00 € = 15.00 € incl. VAT
- Example for France 0 to 25 Kg : 10,50 € + 10,00 € = 20,50 € incl. VAT
Price of the return of the material to the customer: (See Delivery and shipping page, excluding free shipping according to an order amount)
- Example for Belgium from 0 to 40 Kg : 5,00 € incl. VAT
Example for France 0 to 25 Kg : 10,50 € incl. VAT
Repair costs: According to estimate after inspection of the equipment.
Travel expenses for breakdown assistance at Domicile Express only in Belgium:
(Starting point reference according to the address of CDS Automaten, see above)
Zone 1 - 0 to 20 Km: 36,00 € excl. VAT - 43,56 € incl. VAT
Zone 2 - 20 to 50 Km: 53,00 € excl. VAT - 64,13 € incl. VAT
Zone 3 - 50 to 70 Km: 64,00 € excl. VAT - 76,44 € incl. VAT
Zone 4 - 70 to 100 Km: 83,00 € excl. VAT - 100,43 € incl. VAT
Zone 5 - Brussels / 100 to 150 Km: 95,00 € excl. VAT - 114,95 € incl. VAT
Zone 6 - More than 150 Km: 115,00 € excl. VAT - 139,15 € incl. VAT
Our prices of work in régie:
First half-hour: 35.00 € excl. VAT - 42.35 € incl. VAT
For each additional 10 minutes: 9.00 € VAT excl. / 10 Min - 10.89 € incl. VAT / 10 Min
THE WARRANTY DOES NOT APPLY IN THE EVENT OF:
Damage caused by normal wear and tear. Accidental or deliberate modifications caused by the Purchaser to the product, including improper use. All causes related to the presence of limescale in the machine or the presence of particles in the water. Exposure to moisture, fire, earthquakes or other external causes. Damage caused during installation and/or caused by use not in accordance with the instructions and information provided. These instructions and information are also provided by electronic means of communication.
Damage caused by the removal of seals affixed to certain parts and/or the removal or damage of serial numbering and other product groups. The attached Labels may never be removed without the written consent of CDS Automaten.
Consumables such as batteries included, etc. The buyer has no right to return the products in the absence of a reasoned complaint. If the warranty conditions are met, the buyer is first entitled to a free repair or replacement of the ordered products, if the situation allows it. CDS Automaten is only required to reimburse if the repair or replacement no longer provides the same benefit to the buyer. The Purchaser is required to communicate this reason clearly and in a reasoned manner. Any compensation and refund will never exceed the amount invoiced to the Purchaser. If the products have been returned when the conditions were not met, CDS Automaten will return the products to the buyer. The costs of this shipment are the responsibility of the buyer. CDS Automaten may return the products and charge a fee for returning the item. If the return costs are not paid, CDS Automaten is entitled to store the item pending payment.
RIGHT OF WITHDRAWAL.
Any Consumer may exercise his right of withdrawal if the following conditions are met, in accordance with Article VI.47 of the Belgian Economic Code. The right of withdrawal gives the consumer the possibility to cancel the contract if he is not satisfied with the product after delivery, without giving any reason or penalty. The Consumer must exercise his right of withdrawal within fourteen (14) calendar days from the day following the delivery of the product. In accordance with Article VI.53 of the Belgian Economic Law Code, the consumer may not exercise his right of withdrawal in the following cases:
- Service contracts after full performance of the service, if performance has begun with the consumer's express prior consent and with the recognition that he loses his right of withdrawal when the contract has been performed in full by the trader (Article VI.53.1°);
- The supply of goods manufactured to the consumer's specifications or clearly personalised (Article VI.53.3°);
- The supply of goods which may deteriorate or expire quickly (Article VI.53.4°)
- The delivery of sealed goods which, for reasons of health protection or hygiene, do not lend themselves to return and which are not sealed after delivery (Article VI.53.5°) ;
- When the goods delivered are by nature after delivery inseparably mixed with other goods (Article VI.53.6°) ;
- Contracts in which the consumer has expressly requested the visit of the professional to carry out urgent repairs or maintenance. If, during such a visit, the trader provides additional services in addition to those specifically requested by the consumer or goods other than spare parts necessarily used to carry out the maintenance or repairs, the right of withdrawal shall apply to such additional services or goods (Article VI.53.8°);
- The delivery of sealed audio or video recordings or computer software which have not been sealed after delivery (Article VI.53.9°);
- The delivery of a newspaper, magazine or magazine, with the exception of subscription contracts for the delivery of these publications (Article VI.53.10°);
- The provision of digital content that is not provided on a material medium if enforcement has begun with the consumer's prior express consent and recognition that he/she thus loses his/her right of withdrawal (Article VI.53.13°).
- The consumer who wishes to invoke the right of withdrawal must always state his decision explicitly and unambiguously in a written statement. It is up to the consumer to prove that he can assert his right. The following information must always be clearly communicated:
- The following three dates: the date of the order, the date of receipt and the date on which the right of withdrawal is exercised;
- Name and address of the consumer;
- Signature of the consumer. The Consumer must return the products to CDS Automaten as soon as he has notified his decision to exercise his right of withdrawal and in any event within fourteen (14) calendar days following the notification. The return can only be made by an authorized carrier. In all cases, the Consumer shall bear all the costs and risks of pre-trial detention. If the consumer exercises his right of withdrawal in accordance with the above conditions, CDS Automaten will refund the actual amount paid for the product. We do not refund additional shipping charges, such as approved charges if the consumer chooses a different shipping method than the cheapest standard shipping method. Such reimbursement shall be made without undue delay and, in any event, no later than fourteen (14) calendar days. CDS Automaten may suspend the refund until the buyer has received proof that the products have been returned. The refund will be made using the same payment method as the one you used for the first transaction, unless you have expressly agreed otherwise. No refund fees will be charged. Any price reduction resulting from a promotional code, discount code or voucher will be refunded proportionally in the form of a credit to the Purchaser, provided that the promotional or discount conditions expressly allow it. The buyer is responsible for any reduction in the value of the products resulting from the handling of the products that goes beyond what is necessary to determine the nature, characteristics and functioning of the products. CDS Automaten has the right to invoice the cost of the depreciation pro rata to the refund. The consumer has no right of withdrawal except to the superior