The most emblematic coffee machine in the range for Home designed by Marc Aranyó in 2000. His Dream still remains a dream.
Without touching a line of its daring retro aesthetic silhouette and its world of colours, Dream has upgraded its technology to get the perfect cup at home. A machine built with the highest quality materials (aluminum, stainless steel, brass), and a minimum use of plastic.
A video presentation of the amazing Ascaso Dream w/ PID.
With the new PID you can adjust the temperature of the boiler to suit your blend coffee. Coffee stops automatically, you can adjust the size of coffee and commercial coffee group/handle.
PID Models advantages :
- Being able to adjust the temperature of the water means that you can use any blend of coffee and it wont burn!
- Volumetric coffee control ensures a standard single 30cl shot or double 60cl shot each time.
- You can even adjust the pre-infusion for longer soak times.
- Machine can be put in standby mode for quicker turn-on time.
With the ascaso PID you can:
- Adjust Pre infusion: Decide how much of a pre soak you need before extraction - perfect for more coffee cream.
- Adjust Coffee quantity: Preset coffee shots are ideal when you want to make a single or double shot. It will stop automatically.
- Adjust Pump pressure: After a few years the pump may loose its power and that can easily be rectified by adjusting the OPV.
- Adjust The temperature of the boiler: to suit your blend coffee and adjust the dose of coffee dose. The PID is very handy, if you need to make the shot at the exact temperature ie 92ºC - you can change boiler temperature from 85ºC - 110ºC via PID screen.
- Adjust Standby: Decide when machine powers down to standby mode 30 Min. 60 Min. or 2 hours
- Adjust Coffee timer: Decide if you want it turned on or off
- ºC ºF Temperature: Choose Celsius or Fahrenheit
2020 PID Models features:
- PID - adjust the boiler temperature 86c - 95c
- Pre infusion - (adjustable via the PID) Better crema
- Professional portafilter size - 58 mm inside filter basket
- Steam wand - Non burn and 10 mm Ø professional size
- Automatic stop - Press coffee button , coffee stops automatically
- Adjustable dose control - Small or large
- Cup warmer
- Pump pressure adjustable - external adjustable opv,
- Pump gauge - shows the coffee extraction pressure,
- Boiler insulated - faster recovery time and uses less energy.
- Walnut Steam tap and handles new for 2020
- Light in the water tank Easy to see level of water.
- Option for coffee pods
- Display shows up to 5 alarms - Water/coffee ratio, coffee or steam gauge, coffee group or steam.
The instruction video underneath shows you how to set up the PID features with the Ascaso Dream PID version.
As you will check upon their different colours you will notice we sell 2 versions of the Ascaso Dream. We just explained you briefly that the PID version has the best technology for home use. The Dream One version is more low budget and as you can see below you have less advantages then the PID version, never the less it's still a great machine for the starting Home Barista.