EAGLE ONE PRIMA - WHITE
New engine optimization
The NEO engine uses an instant heating system with a unique insulation mechanism, that reduces not only the heat dispersion but also energy consumption. It works almost instantly, allowing only the necessary amount of water for the extraction to be heated, thus reducing energy-related costs.
100% digital machine
It's possible to set the temperature and see the extraction time along with the steam and hot water from the app. You can create recipes and share them with the community. All the functions of a professional device at hand, controlled by a user-friendly and straightforward app.
The boilers are made in stainless steel and protected
by an innovative material that guarantees high thermal insulation and avoids heat dispersions.
Steam electronic control
Energy efficiency is guaranteed by the electronic controller Steam-by-Wire that allows significant control of the steam dispensing along with an elevated power/speed ratio.
- Stand Out Features -
- Stainless steel body panels - Made of stainless steel and available in a plethora of colors.* The E1 Prima is a stunning addition to any décor.
- Custom Colors - Along with the standard steel, black, and white, the E1 Prima can be custom ordered in Red, Light Blue, or Green, lead times will be extended for custom colors.
- NEO Engine Grouphead - The NEO engine is a instant heating system that precisely heats only the water needed for extraction with virtually no fluctuation. This results in improved thermals and reduced energy consumption.
- Companion App - Using the Victoria Arduino app, the E1 Prima can be controlled digitally. This app allows for shot timing, boiler temp setting, auto on/off, and much more.
- Programmable shot buttons -The E1 Prima has programable shot counters for automatic dosing along with a manual override button.
- Award winning steam tip - Pioneered by the Black Eagle, the steam tip on the E1 Prima is identical to the tip used to win countless barista world championships.
- Push pull steam wand- Compared to a traditional twist knob, the push pull lever features improved ergonomics and precision steam pressure control.
- Soft Infusion system - Simonelli's SIS system monitors and gradually increases the extraction pressure to ensure a perfect shot. This helps compensate for imperfect tamping leading to a better shot for beginners and pro baristas alike.